13 March 2012

Take Me Back, Mozart!

I came across this gem while I was listening to the classical music station in the car today.  It was one of those moments when I was driving and realized that my fingers were playing along with the piece and then--WHABAM--it hit me...this was the piece I played for my scholarship audition at North Park.  Seven years ago. (What?????)

Anyways, it brought me back to those days when I actually played two instruments before I ended up injured by the clarinet and had to quit to preserve my cello scholarship.  My only regret is that I didn't wear a snazzy tuxedo jacket like this guy's at my audition.  Although if I remember correctly, I did not wear shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tux jacket does add a bit of flare to the performance but going barefoot now that is classy!