1. Sarah Morin sent me a message on Facebook
2. The random photo album that Facebook selected to be in the right column during said message was Kasey's from when we went to Grant Park when Obama was elected
3. Sarah didn't know that about me until last Monday, when it was randomly brought up, so...
4. I sent her a link to the (blindly optimistic, ahem) post I wrote from that night and then found
5. This gem of a post that I'd forgotten about (the post, not the moment because it really was one of the most awkward of my life). Do read. It cracked. me. up.