10 December 2011

I've Actually Googled This, Too

My newest home design obsession (and I use that word completely seriously) is somehow finding a card catalog.  Yeah, you read that correctly.  A Card.  Catalog.  Like, the type that we used to flip through in elementary school (or middle school, or high school, or college, depending on how old you are) to find books in the library...hypothetically in my case, of course, since by the time I finally figured out how to use the darn thing, it'd been replaced by a computer search system.


^ That kind of card catalog

In an ideal world, I would use it as a credenza-type piece of furniture, pretty much as pictured above.  In a beyond-ideal world, I would use it in my spiffy craft room as a way to store all my little crafty doodads and it would be glorious.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. You are so creative. M