05 May 2011

A Solution!

I remember back in the day when my dad would sit at the head of the dinner table, look over to my sister and me and say with a grin, "After dinner, I think I will surf the net".  Visions of my dad on our front lawn, literally surfing on a volleyball net confused me.  I had no idea what the Internet was, much like most of the rest of the world.

All this to say that I just set up a mobile hotspot on my phone so that anywhere it is, so also is there wireless.

Which means I can blog to my little heart's content now.

The times, they are a changin'.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Tee-hee. When we were first a-courtin', Michael would write me these epically long emails by typing them into his iPhone with his thumbs! They were so tired. Sigh. Good luck!

Cindy said...

I remember laying in the hospital after Ainslie was born typing epically long Ainslie update emails/facebook messages into my iPhone. I think the shortest one took me 45 minutes because of all the pain meds, and even then it probably didn't make much sense.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Cindy. Looking forward to having you back in the area!

Ann Noyes