12 April 2011

Holy.......COW!!!




Andrew,

Thanks for your email.  After discussing it with my husband, we've decided that I'd be delighted to accept your offer of admission to the Boston College School of Theology and Ministry for the Fall Semester.  I'll be sending in my deposit later this week! 

Moving across the continent is an incredibly daunting prospect, but there's not another program I'd rather do it for!  Thanks for all your help through this process!  I'll see you in September!

Pax Christi,
Cindy 




Oy, ve.  This is scary.
I guess this means my blog title has to change again, eh?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!

Heather said...

YAYAYAYAY! I'm looking forward to the new title. Not so much to you moving...but then we'd have an excuse to go to NH!! YAY!

So proud of you, m'love.

csavage said...

you rock!

GingerV said...

Congratulations!