07 December 2010

Things I Absolutely Must Do Tonight

-clean off the table
-finish wrapping presents
-laundry
-clean the toilet
-address and stamp thank you notes
-put together box for Kasey and Matt
-write notes for the Bible study I'm teaching on the basic historical-cultural exegesis of Matthew in two days
-compile medical bills that must be paid before we leave for Texas on Thursday
-straighten up the living room for Ainslie's physical therapist appointment tomorrow
-take out the trash

And guess who has no interest in sleeping and only wants to be held by Mommy while Papa's at work?  I'll give you a hint, it starts with "Ai" and ends with "nslie".  La vida.  Loca.

(Also, notice how "waste time blogging" isn't on the list.)

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Can you send your family in a box? mkthx.

GRE Test said...

Thanks for your share! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

Toyin O. said...

Good luck getting everything done.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

ah, just came across your blog...i love alaska, my sister lives there!