07 November 2010

Life Is Now Comprised Of...

Peapod cuteness 

Saying the offices with Ainslie during her mealtimes 

Lots of naps

Lots and LOTS of smelly diapers

And celebratory One Month Birthday cupcakes
(she was much more excited about the cupcake than she looks in this photo)


Also: about a thousand pounds of laundry a day, way too many diapers for not enough storage space, stolen moments to study for the GRE or finish homework, space heater wars, a slowly growing motivation to cook for ourselves, constant dirty dishes, lots of college football, professional football, European football, football of any type, Christmas card scheming planning, very occasional showers, and so much pink that it looks like a cotton candy factory exploded in our apartment.



Plus, Kip just informed me that "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", my absolute worst guilty pleasure (even worse than "Gossip Girl", shame, shame) is on Netflix Instant.  Oh, dear me.  This might be added to the list.  And that could be bad.

5 comments:

Christina Savage said...

this just makes me smile all over!

Jeanne said...

I could not be happier that you are overwhelmed by what you are overwhelmed by!!

richelle jean said...

yikes about the diapers! but yay for naps. :)

Colleen said...

My daughter has that same blankie, and still NEEDS to sleep with it (she's almost 3)! Cute pics, and I'm glad I gave up Netflix because I would be all over watching Keeping Up with The Kardashians. I watched all episodes of The Hills before giving it up :)

Widge said...

you have the cutest little peapod. EVER. So sweet!!