21 September 2010

In the Past Seven Days, My Life Has Included:

-increasingly crisp fall weather 
-a kitten who just can't seem to cuddle enough
-lots of hanging out with Mom
-the most frantic cleaning I've ever done in my life (except maybe the day before college graduation, and that's because our apartment was a pit....oh gosh, was it disgusting)
-a baby who just is far too comfortable in utero to be bothered with being born
-crafting.
-a husband who I'm happy to say I'm still so completely in love with
-fall decorations around the house
-tea
-"John Adams"


Eventually I'll post about it, but for now I'm just trying to relax and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hang in there Cindy...Bean will come soon enough. You are a fantastic mother already and have provided a wonderful, comfortable home for him/her.

You and Kip are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cat said...

thinking of you Cindy
it will be all worth it!
love and light