- This post on Tessa's blog--a bloggy friend sent her an Aerial Armadillo of her own! It makes me so happy because:
2) Tessa's description of her English husband's reaction to their new pet was priceless
3) I've been thinking of and praying for Tessa ever since she wrote a post a few weeks ago about her recent downturn in health (and, in my opinion, how beautifully and gracefully she's dealing with it)
- The habit Tillamook's gotten into of curling into a ball next to me during the wee hours of the morning. There are few things sweeter than waking up in the morning to a loving husband on one side, a purring kitten on the other, and seeing your baby's crib all set up at the end of the bed. Potential downside: I have to pee as soon as I get up (thank you, seven-month-pregnant bladder), and being sandwiched between two really cute sleeping mammals is a difficult situation to wiggle out of unnoticed.
- All the crafting that I've been getting done. This week features flannel and terry cloth burp cloths that I'm quite proud of, more scarves, and aprons for the mercantile.
- Our childbirthing class tomorrow! We're getting so close! YAY!
That is all :)