Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Week:
1. Kip's last week of night shift! I get him back now for the rest of the year! Huzzah!
2. Using a Snuggie for the first and hopefully only time in my life while watching a World Cup game in my landlord's chilly living room. I embraced the tackiness, though, and kept declaring, "It's a blanket with sleeves!" at sporadic intervals.
3. The USA vs. Algeria game yesterday. We are seriously considering naming the baby Landon if it's a boy. What a goal! What a game!
4. HEATHER IS VISITING IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
5. Our visit to Ketchikan over the weekend--we saw the sun, Kip got to feed eagles while fishing, I made a few new friends. It was great.
6. The breakfast that Kip made for me this morning to celebrate the end of night shift.
7. Clearing out a corner in our bedroom for Bean's crib.
8. Finding out that our car situation is all set! Kip's parents are bringing up a new(er) Jeep Grand Cherokee from the Lower 48 in the end of July. They're also bringing the car seat that Becky and Scott are loaning us, and the glider that they're giving us for the baby shower. Basically, we're going from 0% prepared for Bean's arrival to about 85% in the course of a day. I'm thrilled!
9. My most recent musical obsession, because apparently I'm stuck in 1996:
10. Slowly working my way through Norway photos. Posting soon!