16 March 2010

I Never Realized How Underrated Travel Is Until I Moved to Alaska...

...now I realize the fullness of its joy.

I'm leaving tomorrow for a week in which I will:
-stop for an overnight in Seattle and see my in-laws
-have a 36-hour layover in Chicago in which I will not sleep but will see everyone who I love and have missed for the past six months
-see my parents, sister, brother-in-law, niece, grandpa, and great-grandma in Florida for some family fun


When I get back, I'm going to finish backing up my computer on the external hard drive I finally bought, then put in my new memory and POST A BILLION PHOTOS!!!! I will also write extensive posts about more of Tillamook's antics, my trip, and the real reason I haven't been posting as much lately.

You're intrigued now, huh?

No comments: