31 March 2010

The Fascinating Conclusion to the Saga You Had No Clue Was Happening, Or "The Real Reason I Haven't Been Posting As Much"



I realized it the day that Tillamook jumped on me and my reaction was to sit down and sob for ten minutes while he backed away, no doubt wondering what strange, hormonal creatures humans were.

"Well, that was a bit of an overreaction", I thought to myself as I wiped away my tears.
"I wonder..."


A week and two pregnancy tests later, we realized that we needed to expand that Converse shot from so many months ago. Here's to the little feet that will fill our newest pair around September 26th!

5 comments:

hrobins said...

What a cute way to blog this! I love the shoes--so tiny!!! Have you decided if you're going to find out the sex? I'm going to call you this week. For realz.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, and was wondering if that was the news you might share with us. :) Very exciting!!

NanU said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Love the shoe shot.

Cindy said...

Thank you, ladies!

We're keeping the gender a surprise, so I'm sure that will make for a fun post later. I thought, since everyone liked the Converse shots so much in the fall, it would be cute to do it this way :)

Cat said...

WOW!!!
That is such exciting news....
I looked at the pics first and was confused aobut the third pair of runners...do they have company???
ahhhh but reading and looking closer at the shoes I realize they are baby shoes.
Congratulations
and great pics!