15 December 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Past Week:
1. Finishing 98.765% of my Christmas shopping/wrapping/sending
2. Getting our Christmas cards out
3. Taking the strenuous walk across the street (read: it was quite the novelty to only have to walk across the street) on Friday night to see Juneau Dance Unlimited's presentation of The Nutcracker. The girl who played Clara is seriously going places.
4. Finding out that two of my best college friends are engaged!!!!!
5. Crocheting a TON of dishcloths for the Homespun Mercantile
6. The sun coming out early enough that I actually saw it
7. Playing Settlers with the Phillipses and realizing that their 7-month-old son, Ezra, has a huge crush on me.
8. Feeding my new obsession with giraffes by Wikipediaing them nonstop.
9. The gift basket that church delivered to our door on Friday night to say, "Merry Christmas! We're glad you've joined us!"
10. The video that Becky sent me of Alli laughing at a dancing monkey doll.

No comments: