01 December 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Past Week:
1. Deciding to have salmon for Thanksgiving instead of stressing out over a turkey
2. The aforementioned salmon turning out exceptionally well
3. My new desk at work...it involves: my big red exercise ball, a "meatball" from our "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" event, a computer that is quite possibly older than me, a miniature seaplane model hanging from the ceiling, a neon green alien doll, and photos of my friends and family.
4. Last night's fun at the Hangar with Kip, Jeanne, and Cryderman over a pitcher of Alaskan White Ale
5. Getting to talk to my parents on the phone a lot
6. The fact that 90% of our Christmas decorations were free or second-hand and therefore incredibly inexpensive
7. Winning a free week at the local Curves gym. Yeah, fitness!!!
8. Finishing sewing another apron
9. Having the vast majority of my Christmas shopping done
10. Seeing Father Thomas and the gang (including, but not limited to Sarah Search and Rescue, our resident Coast Guard member) for dinner on Friday after a three-week absence from the group.

No comments: