27 October 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Past Week:
1. Starting my new promoted job at work, and actually making some improvement!
2. The flowers that Kip brought me for no particular reason a few days ago
3. Getting a call that my cello, Henri, is finally fixed
4. Having dinner and a rousing game of Settlers of Catan with my new favorite Juneau friends, Christine and Tim Phillips
5. Kip in the morning--he's the cutest non-morning person ever
6. Our adventure to make a French-themed movie night. Post to follow.
7. Reading the email from my cousin forwarded to me by my aunt about the stuffed panda he found on his porch as part of a stalking conspiracy by the two little girls who live next door. Apparently he and the panda had a nice breakfast, with the latter offering some nice suggestions on healthcare reform.
8. Getting some incredibly helpful and kind revisions from a former professor on my Zondervan articles
9. The fact that our vacation starts in four days.
10. The fact that our cruise embarks in nine days.

1 comment:

Cat said...

love the story about the cousin...thats rich
have a wonderful holiday!