06 October 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Past Week:


1. Buying flowers at the newfound local flower shop for when Father Thomas came over for dinner
2. Homemade projects: creating a door draft blocker out of an old sweatshirt, and some throw pillows out of old clothes.
3. Several days of sunshine
4. Starting to read a good book--Lamb, by Christopher Moore
5. When Kasey wrote on my Facebook wall :)
6. Kip finally going through the rest of the boxes from when he moved into our apartment
7. The cake that I made for the dinner in #1
8. Finding out more of the details about our cruise in November
9. Hearing from Mary that one of my Zondervan articles was good (with a few editorial changes, of course)
10. Getting to finally talk to my dad on Friday while having lunch on the empty docks in the sunshine!

2 comments:

Unstoppable Spirit said...

Your blog made me smile.

Cindy said...

Your comment made me smile!