19 September 2009

Friday Photo Shoot-Out: Next Week's Theme Description!

Just in case there are any My Town Friday Photo Shoot-Outers in need of a better explanation for next week's theme, chosen by yours truly...here it is!

The theme, "My Favorite Place To ______" is of the fill-in-the-blank variety. Seriously. What is your favorite place to...grab a bite to eat? To rest? To run? To grocery shop? To throw things away? To splurge? To blog? To spend time with friends? To...basically do or experience anything?!? This is your chance to show the rest of the MTFPSO gang where all your favorite places in your town are!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's favorite places! See you in a week!

Blessings,
Cindy

6 comments:

Doreen said...

this will be a very interesting one! thanks. should be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Chef E said...

Loved your Domestic Animal post, and looking forward to this one as well!

~JarieLyn~ said...

This should be fun and interesting theme.

shabby girl said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I may do several favorite places to____!

Patty said...

Excellent assignment. I think it will give us a lot of variety.

Cindy said...

Thanks, Patty! :)

I'm glad everyone thinks it's a good assignment. I'm so excited to see the diversity that comes from it!