Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Week:
1. Finally printing out wedding pictures and putting them in frames around the apartment
2. Getting a video of Alli doing some "tummy time" and trying to push herself up. She's 10 weeks old already!!!
3. Counting the till at work and having it come out spot on
4. Kip surprising me after work with a glass butter dish after my hour long debacle with Target.com and trying to get one shipped here to no avail. What a husband!!!
5. Working at the downtown bookstore and being able to walk home on a quiet afternoon
6. Getting really into the Friday Photo Shoot-Out this week
7. Kip being excited when he found one of the wedding photos in a frame around the apartment
8. Finally getting our marriage licenses in the mail so I can change my name
9. Being assigned the "taste this tea and tell me if it's good so we can order it" duty at work. They're called NovelTeas and each tea bag has a quote about books or by an author on it. My favorite: "Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." -PJ Orourke
10. Talking to Kasey, Josh, and Matt all in the same week.
I don't deign to think that the ten things that made me smile this week is of any interest to anyone other than maybe my mom, but I'm hoping that posting it will inspire others to stop and think of what made them smile this week. We did a project in my Intro to Psychology class where we all had to make a list of 100 things that make us happy, and it was a transformative experience, so maybe this will be too! Plus, I'm going to start trying to pick one thing and write a longer narrative about it.
Make my list 11 long this week--#11. Writing the list. I'm such a geek.