17 July 2009

Update

So, apparently Cheshire Cats have nine lives too! Mr. Cheshire was released from ICU far earlier than expected, and from the hospital altogether late yesterday. He's been relaxing at the hotel (I got a horrendous burn from sitting with him beside the pool all today...I know, it's tough to be me) and the three of us are flying back to Seattle on Sunday, where I'll stay and help out until I fly to New Hampshire for the wedding. He's tired and will take awhile to fully recover, but his spirits are up and I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and good wishes! Mahalo!

5 comments:

Barry said...

Way to go Mr. Cheshire!

Such good news!

hrobins said...

I'm glad to hear that everyone is well. Take care of yourselves on your flights!

Sarah Lulu said...

Prayers from Australia for Mr Cheshire.

Loved your last friday shoot out blog which I only just discovered.

Bear proof trash ..who ever heard of such a thing!!!!!!

shabby girl said...

Cindy, healthy wishes are wafting towards Mr. Cheshire from Arizona!
Enjoy what time you can in that 50th state!!!

Cindy said...

Thanks, everyone! I'll try to do my Friday Shoot-Out on Monday, when I will next have Internet access on my own computer.