30 January 2009

It's a Big Summer for the Lamberts

As if giving away their youngest daughter in marriage wasn't emotional enough for my parents, Becky and I decided (like so many times before) to give them a double whammy of emotion. 

 Coming June 19th (or somewhere around there):
My future niece or nephew!!!!!  They're not finding out if it's a boy or girl, and even if they were, the child clearly has Becky's genes because it had its legs crossed, so they couldn't have found out even if they wanted to.  Way to be difficult from the womb.  
It totally has the Lambert nose, I can tell already.  

Okay this is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.  It's sucking its thumb.  

Yay!  I get to be an Aunt :)


5 comments:

Michelle said...

My birthday is June 19th! Congrats on becoming an aunt - how exciting!!

Cindy said...

Well goodness, then the child is obviously meant for greatness! I'm actually planning on checking its fingers immediately to see if it'll be a good cellist someday. I'll let you know the outcome.

Barry said...

Congratulations! That's really exciting! My oldest daughter just had a baby three months ago and my wife hasn't been the same since.

Anonymous said...

Those are pictures of my baby! It's still pretty weird to say that...but it's my baby :)

Cindy said...

Barry,
Thanks! From what I've heard, my dad has already gone into Grandpa mode, even going so far as to walk up to a new mother in the airport recently to ask how old her crawling baby was--just so he could find out if Becky and Scott's baby will be crawling around during Christmas! It's fun to see everyone slip into their roles :)