28 July 2008

Oxford, In PIcture Form

Picture time!  Christ Church is easily one of the most photographable places I've ever been.  I'm looking forward to uploading as many pictures as I possibly can, even though it can't compare to actually being here.

This is the green in front of Peckwater Quad, the dorm where I'm staying.  The columned building on the right is the library, and the yellow one on the left is the other branch of the building.   Apparently it's illegal to walk on the grass.  North Parkers would never make it.

The archway leading in to Tom Quad...

Tom Quad, which is so named after the bell (affectionately dubbed Tom) in the bell tower.  

The view from my bedroom window.  I'm not going to lie...I cried when I saw this.  
(For a better view without the panes in the way, see below)

This is the view I woke up to this morning.  
Seriously.


No comments: